Here is a favourite recipe adapted from an old delicious magazine that I have made with salmon, snapper and kingfish. Perfect for a late summer midweek dinner.
- 4 x 180 g kingfish fillets
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- grated zest 1 lemon
- 600g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 anchovy fillets in oil drained chopped
- 2 tbs capers rinsed drained
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- baby spinach and steamed asparagus to serve
- Heat 2 tsp oil over low heat, add garlic, lemon zest and stir for 2 mins. Stir in remaining ingredients, partially cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until tomato just softens. Remove and set aside while you cook the fish.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Cook in 2 tsp olive oil 3-4 mins on each side or until just cooked through.
- Serve fish with sauce, baby spinach and steamed asparagus.
- (I think I spend more on baby spinach than I do on shoes!)